Bavarian Resort in Frankenmuth, MI
Are you looking for a fun and interesting place to experience on your Michigan vacation? To find a place this perfect and this picturesque, one normally has to thumb through a book of fairy tales. Here it is though, in all of its Olde World, European flavor.
The Bavarian Inn Lodge and the Bavarian Inn Restaurant come together the way we skillfully simmer chicken and noodles. Separately they’re great, but together they’re absolutely paradise—a feast for your taste buds and your other senses.
Generations of American diners, lodgers, and tourists have discovered true Bavarian hospitality without crossing an ocean. Here are just a few things you will experience while visiting:
- Stroll through 13 acres of beautiful riverfront
- Listen to the hoofbeats of horse-drawn carriages
- Admire architectural gems like our Glockenspiel and authentic wooden covered bridge
- Savor our world-famous meals – family-style chicken dinners and authentic German dishes
- Sample Michigan’s greatest selection of German beers
- Enjoy seven acres of family fun at the Bavarian Inn Lodge – including our indoor waterpark with four indoor pools, three whirlpools, and two water slides
- Find the perfect gift in over 40 shops and boutiques
- Experience dozens of festivals and events throughout the year
All of this comes together to make the Bavarian Inn experience one of Michigan’s most loved destinations to dine, stay, shop, and play.
To start planning your trip, call the Lodge at or the Restaurant at (800) 228-2742 or contact us online.