Meetings at the Bavarian Inn Lodge
Experience small town charm with big city results!
Bavarian Inn Lodge is simply the best. We’re disappointed that we have to move our event around the state. You’re like family; we know we’ll be treated like we’re number one. We can’t wait to come back!
- Great Lakes Dairy
The Bavarian Inn Lodge and Conference Center is Frankenmuth, Michigan’s most hospitable facility for groups of 5 to 500. Where business and pleasure mix with ease, every day of the year.
Here are a few of the reasons we believe event planners choose us year after year:
- Over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting space situated along 13 acres of riverfront property in the heart of “Michigan’s Little Bavaria”
- On-site audio visual equipment and complimentary WIFI.
- 360 European-themed guestrooms, including whirlpool and family suites.
- World-Famous Frankenmuth entrees at affordable prices.
- Two Lounge areas to unwind after a successful meeting day, one with nightly entertainment to enjoy.
- Encourage attendees to bring the whole family to enjoy the Family Fun Center with 18-hole indoor miniature golf, over 100 video and redemption games, two water slides, four swimming pools and three whirlpools (one pool area is for adults only).
- Walking distance to downtown shopping, attractions and local festivals.
- Our central location will help increase attendance.
- Unparalleled warmth and hospitality mixed with European charm.
Here’s what our clients are saying…
I coordinate about 12-15 workshops throughout the state every year. Bavarian Inn is BY FAR my favorite facility to work with. Your staff goes above and beyond to accommodate whatever needs I may have.
- Leslie Barner, MSU Extension
Quickest and easiest check in and out of the many meetings we did this year. Your staff didn’t blink an eye at any last-minute requests. Meetings are always busy and stressful to plan and execute. It’s very nice to have great people to work with that make things run smoothly and professionally — it takes a lot of the stress out of the situation.
- Judi Larabee, CVS Pharmacy
Click Here to download our Meetings Packet.
Click Here for a Request for Proposal or call us today at (877) 213-7664.
Bavarian Inn Lodge Selected For “Readers’ Choice Awards” by Group Today
Voted “Michigan’s Best Meeting and Event Space” by Michigan Meeting and Events Magazine
Meeting / Event Testimonials
Frankenmuth exudes a love of beauty with its flower-lined streets, Bavarian hospitality, and the best chicken dinners found anywhere in America! As a member of the board of Keep Michigan Beautiful, Frankenmuth is my favorite place to come for our annual meeting and awards luncheon.
My stay at the Bavarian Inn Lodge was due to a work conference. The company could not have selected a better place. I didn't know what to expect but, I was pleasantly pleased. The room was clean and nice. The staff received an A+, very helpful and accommodating. The front desk attendant made sure that I knew all of the amenities and services that came with my room. I used all that was offered and it was a wonderful stay. I will definitely go back on my own with my family. I also had a chance to shop in the local stores that were in walking distance to the lodge.
Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
We have used the Bavarian Inn twice for business meetings and training. The staff was courteous, accommodating and friendly. They understand how stressful conducting training can be and took care of every need we had during our day. The food was delicious. I will definitely use them for future sessions. Great location at a great time of year (Snow Festival)!
The best place to hold a conference! Food great, staff exceptional! I have worked with many resorts/hotels in the past and again Bavarian Inn is top shelf! They made my job so easy as the coordinator of the conference. Friendly, smiling, helpful is what you find here.
Char from Sales has been so helpful with all my requests and managed to accommodate every request! The day of the conference Randy was everywhere but most importantly he was nearby when I needed him.
We will be back next year