Weddings at the Bavarian Inn Lodge
Old World Charm with Modern Day Options!
I am still getting complements on how amazing our wedding was and how great the food was! The staff was so attentive. We truly felt like royalty on our wedding day. I cannot say enough good things about our stay and our wedding there. My mother in law already gave you a 5 star review in the Trip Advisor. We are owners of multiple businesses and we know how much time and effort it takes to pull off something like this seamlessly. You and your staff did it though. We cannot thank you enough. Frankenmuth has always been special to us but now the Bavarian Inn Lodge is too! Sincerely,
-Steven and Koula (Christi) Stoll
Time-honored tradition and contemporary convenience intertwine at the Bavarian Inn Lodge, where weddings are an imaginative, historic experience of romance and fun in world-famous Frankenmuth, Michigan. As enchanting as a German fairy tale, Frankenmuth boasts some of the best shopping, dining and cultural events available in the state. We are pleased to offer these options for weddings:
- Exquisite reception rooms accommodating up to 425 wedding guests
- Indoor and outdoor ceremonies (available when hosting a reception at the Lodge)
- Extensive menu options, including world-famous Frankenmuth®-style dinners and unique Mix & Mingle station menus
- Bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, family brunches, group tours, and more
- Recommendations for florists, wedding cakes, DJs, musicians, spas, salons, horse-drawn carriages, décor specialists, photographers, and ordained ministers
- Superb accommodations and guest amenities situated along 13 acres of beautiful riverfront property in the heart of “Michigan’s Little Bavaria”
- 360 European-themed guest rooms, including whirlpool and family suites
- Indoor waterpark with four swimming pools, two water slides and three whirlpools
- Two restaurants, lounges, and gift shops within hotel
- The largest Family Fun Center in any Midwest hotel with 18-hole indoor miniature golf, and over 100 video and redemption games
- Just steps away from local shopping and attractions
- Unparalleled warmth and hospitality mixed with European charm
Not to be “cliche” and use the “Dream Come True” Wedding Day quote but it is the exact description of our Ceremony and Reception thanks to the staff and Bethany, to whom we described the vision of our perfect day in just a few phone calls from 2000 miles away and she brought it all together, down to the smallest details, the personal and attentive service from Matt, during our ceremony and dinner reception where the staff went above and beyond to bring our guests that needed assistance, their “Delicious” dinner. The comments from all of our guest was “This is one of the nicest weddings we have been to in a long time and the staff was so friendly.” An added surprise was the personal “Congratulations” from Judy Zehnder before the ceremony and her personal Greeting to our guests at the reception. Do not think twice about sharing your special day with the wonderful people at the Bavarian Inn.
- Gail Vagts
Click Here to download our Bavarian Inn Lodge Wedding Guide
Click Here to request more information about weddings at Bavarian Inn Lodge or call us today at (877) 213-7664
My husband and I were guests at the Bavarian Inn lodge while attending a wedding reception. The service, venue and food were absolutely first rate. Old fashioned personal service , excellent food and comfortable rooms are hallmarks of the Bavaraian Inn. I would much rather stay here than any big chain hotel!
I would recommend them to families with young children as well as older couples looking for quality and comfort. Jean Libs