Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Part-Time, Seasonal, & Full-Time Options: 15-40 hours per week | Shift Examples: 9am-4pm; 12pm-9pm; 3pm-Close | Wage: $12-$13 per hour
We also offer $1 more per hour on weekends and holidays, up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement, up to $1,000 in referral incentives when you refer a friend that is hired, flexible scheduling, free meals when you are on the clock, plus many other great team member perks!
We are looking for more helping hands and smiling faces to help us keep everything going here at Bavarian Inn Restaurant. Availability on Saturdays, Sundays, plus holidays is minimum requirement.
- Steam Table (Hot Food Line) Attendants: Buffet style food lines; team members are responsible for the maintenance of temperatures and quality of food items in addition to monitoring and portioning of serving sizes to be taken out to guests. Openly communicates with dining room servers requesting food items while maintaining constant communication with cooks as to needs for additional items.
- Cold Foods, Salads, & Dessert Attendants: Buffet style food lines; team members are responsible for maintaining temperature and quality of food items as well as monitoring and portioning of serving sizes to be taken out to guests. This position is also responsible for preparing batches of coleslaw, pasta salad, etc. in addition to plating cold plates such as salads, sandwiches, and desserts for presentation to guests.
Days and Shifts Scheduled?
- Required Availability: Saturdays, Sundays, & Holidays minimum availability until January (More availability on other days just means potential for more hours scheduled!)
- Shift Examples: variety of 9am-4pm; 12pm-9pm; 3pm-Close (closing team usually leaves somewhere between 10pm & midnight)
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift moderate weights up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand/walk for duration of 8+ hour shift
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position or others at Bavarian Inn Restaurant you may apply online… or even better stop in and visit our Team Services office in person to fill out a formal application! Office hours are Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm, with on the spot interviews conducted whenever possible. We can’t wait to meet with you!
BAVARIAN INN RESTAURANT, 713 S MAIN STREET, FRANKENMUTH, MI 48734
**Enter using marked “Team Member Entrance” staircase at the rear of the building