Bavarian Inn Restaurant
15-40 hours per week | Wage: $11 per hour | Shift Examples: 4am-12pm (only our early morning shift is open right now, but we also have a team that works noon-9pm that may be available to pick up shifts occasionally)
We also offer $1 more per hour on weekends and holidays, up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement, up to $1,000 in referral bonuses for each hired friend you refer, flexible scheduling, free meals when you are on the clock, plus many other great team member perks!
The Bavarian Inn Restaurant is looking to add new faces to our detailed facility cleaning team to keep our kitchen, retail, dining, & office areas clean. Attention to detail, self motivation, and a positive attitude is a must! Responsible for cleaning all restrooms, dining rooms, lobbies, kitchens, retail, offices, and basement storage areas according to Bavarian Inn quality standards of cleanliness and sanitation. Apply today to create enjoyable experiences and lasting memories with us!
What would YOU be doing?
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms daily
- Emptying trash bins around the building
- Sweeping, mopping, and degreasing floors (kitchen, guest & team member hallways, retail areas, etc.)
- Vacuuming & dusting
- Washing walls, doors, windows, & elevators
- Cleaning/sanitizing of restaurant equipment and machinery (like fryer vents & hoods)
- Linen sorting and distribution (table cloths, linen napkins, bar & kitchen rags, etc.)
- Sanitizing of any guest or team member “accident” areas (vomit, feces, urine, blood, etc.) with appropriate products and procedures
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this position or others at Bavarian Inn Restaurant you may apply online or visit our Team Services office. Office hours are Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm. We conduct on-the-spot interviews whenever possible with the potential to start within the same week. We look forward to meeting you!
Bavarian Inn Restaurant, 713 S Main Street, Frankenmuth, MI 48734
**Enter using the marked “Team Member Entrance” staircase at the rear of the building