Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Full Time + Benefits | Wage based on skillset and experience (starting at $14/hr) | Shift Examples: 8am-4pm; 11am-7pm; 12pm-9pm; 3pm-Close
We also offer $1 more on weekends and holidays, up to $1000 tuition reimbursement each year, up to $1,000 in referral incentives when you refer a friend to work with us, free meals when you are on the clock, plus many other great team member perks!
Our Castle Shop Supervisors mentor and supervise team members in a hands-on approach working side-by-side on the sales floor in addition to taking an active part in guest experience packages- like pretzel rolling and strudel making classes, baby doll adoptions, and occasionally delivering local pastry and take-out orders. Supervisors also work alongside department Managers to oversee the operation and profitability of each shop with a focus on exceeding guest expectations through quality service, facilities and merchandise. Supervisors may also produce weekly schedules, document and communicate attendance and policy/standard violations as they arise, and take an active part in delivering performance and training evaluations.
Details about each shop…
- Castle Shop Bakery: With the aroma of freshly baked bread and pastries, Bavarian Inn has a favorite for everyone: specialty breads (including Stollen!), German tortes, gourmet pretzels, pies, coffeecakes, cookies, gourmet German foods, unique gift items, cookbooks, and take-out food service.
- Candy & Chocolate Shop: Create enjoyable experiences with us as we make mouth-watering chocolates, fudge, brittles, and gourmet apples. We also traveled back in time to find candy from your childhood – including many varieties of licorice and novelty candies. In addition, our shop offers a large selection of sugar-free chocolates and candies, a wall of jelly beans in every flavor, and so much more!
- Souvenirs & Cheers Shop: Nostalgia and fun merchandise guaranteed to put a smile on anyone’s face. We specialize in the wild, the wacky, and way-cool collectibles!
- Wine & Beer Shop: Michigan’s largest selection of German beers in addition to an incredible variety of unique, unusual, and privately-produced beers and wines from around the world as well as Michigan craft beers.
- Royal Gift Shop: Over 5,000 treasures from much-loved collectibles to authentic German items, including steins, nutcrackers, and German clothing. You will also find wonderful jewelry for a wide variety of tastes, along with contemporary artwork, crystal, and more!
- Doll & Toy Shop: A wonderland of toys and dolls for kids of all ages! Many options for creating your own doll, as well as adoptable Middleton newborns. We also have Hello Kitty merchandise, Schleich figurines, planes, trains, plus much more!
- Must be 18+
- Minimum of one year retail or customer service experience
- Ability to stand/walk for duration of shift (8+hours)
- Ability to lift moderate weights up to 50 pounds
- Must have flexible availability including evenings, weekends, & holidays
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Coverage
- Voluntary Vision/Dental Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Personal Life Insurance Coverage
- Disability Insurance Coverage
- 401K/Retirement Plan
- Free Meals and Beverages on the job
- Competitive Wages
- Training Raises – after training, based on performance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Team Member Discount
- Provided Uniforms
- Birthday Brunch/Dinner Certificate
Also, maximize your earning potential by participating in incentive programs:
- Team Member Referral Program – earn up to $1,100 per referral
- Up to $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Suggestion Program – get paid for your ideas!
- Bonus & Incentive Programs – up to 6% of yearly wages!
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this position or others at Bavarian Inn Restaurant you may apply online or stop in and visit our Team Services office in person. Office hours are Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm, with on the spot interviews conducted whenever possible. Apply today to create enjoyable experiences with us!
Bavarian Inn Restaurant, 713 S. Main Street, Frankenmuth, MI 48734
**Enter using the marked “Team Member Entrance” staircase at the rear of the building.