OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AND SANITATION
All pools, hot tubs, and waterslides are open, along with the Family Fun Center including arcade games and mini-golf. Take-out and Dine-in options are available in at both Bavarian Inn Restaurant and Bavarian Inn Lodge (dine-in at limited capacity). In accordance to the MI Dept. of Health & Human Services, individuals who have not been vaccinated for Covid-19 must wear a mask, over both nose and mouth, in all public areas. We ask that guests practice appropriate social distancing as well. Thank you for your patience and understanding in helping to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Due to current guidelines on social distancing and capacity restrictions, there may be times of high occupancy when pool swim time reservations have to be implemented. You will be alerted at check-in how to make your pool reservations as these cannot be set up ahead of arrival.
COVID19 cleaning protocols are in place and we are following MDHHS and local Health Department regulations regarding sanitation and occupancy. Please note, individuals who have not received a Covid-19 vaccine are required to wear mask and follow proper social distancing in all public areas.
We are committed to providing you with a safe and sanitary environment. Our leadership team has worked closely with the Michigan Restaurant and Lodging Association to learn from some of the very best in our industry and redefine our cleanliness standards. We have also implemented guidelines in accordance to the CDC’s best practices. We are confident in our ability to provide safe enjoyable experiences for our guests and staff.
We look forward to seeing you in Frankenmuth soon!
In accordance with the current mandate of the MI Dept. of Health & Human Services, Individuals who have not been Vaccinated for Covid-19 must wear mask in all public areas including but not limited to, hallways, lobbies, and retail shops.
- We ask that all guests abide by the 6’ social distancing rule, and we will display signage around the property as a reminder of this.
- Please keep a look out for floor markers in some public areas that will assist guests in maintaining the correct distance between one another.
- The Front Desk check-in area, as well as all retail cashier stations, will have partitions for additional safety.
- Guestrooms will have multiple cleaning procedures, taking extra time with all high touch services.
- Changes made to guestroom set up to assist with sanitation. Frequently touched items have been removed from rooms but are available upon request.
- Our guestroom directory information may be viewed online during your stay.
- Disposable cups have replaced glass cups in our guestrooms.
- Guidelines for proper sanitation of high-touch areas and surfaces have been created specifically for each department. We have added additional manpower to increase the frequency of cleaning of all public areas. This includes but is not limited to, doorknobs, railing, buttons, public restrooms, and countertops.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in all public areas of retail shops and hotel.
- We are committed to monitoring all staff member’s health with daily check-ins. Staff will be sent home immediately if displaying any symptoms of sickness.
- All staff members will be required to wear masks along with appropriate social distancing practices.
- Frequent hand washing will be monitored as well as hand sanitizer stations available in each department.
- Guidelines for proper sanitation, and frequency, of high-touch areas and surfaces have been created specifically for each department.