ScouT & SChool GROUPS
Teachers, group leaders, and kids of all ages love Bavarian Inn of Frankenmuth because no other destination in Michigan offers more fun, delicious food, and learning per square foot! So whether you’re planning an afternoon field trip for your class or youth group, or a gathering of 1,000 giggling scouts, we can put together an extraordinary event just for you.
We are pleased to offer a variety of choices for any size group at one of our two superb facilities – Bavarian Inn Restaurant or Bavarian Inn Lodge, including:
- Lessons, tours, demonstrations, and hands-on experiences relevant to our history, architecture, culture, language, and cuisine
- Special packages for Scouts
- Extensive menu options, including world-famous Frankenmuth® chicken dinners
- Fun, hands-on Experience Packages at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant, including pretzel rolling, cooking demonstrations, German beer and wine tasting, and many more
- Seven acres of fun under one roof at Bavarian Inn Lodge, including the largest Family Fun Center in any Midwest hotel with indoor 18-hole miniature golf, over 100 video and redemption games, indoor waterpark with four pools, three whirlpools, and two water slides. (please note that pools are for registered overnight guests only)
- Minutes from shopping, attractions, and local festivals
- Gemütlichkeit. One little word that means the heart of Bavarian warmth, service, and hospitality…think of it as German for: “You don’t have to worry about a thing.”
Bavarian Inn Lodge
- The Lodge can accommodate up to 500
- Specializes in buffet-style (plate meals served to groups of 39 people or less)
- Click Here to take a virtual tour of Bavarian Inn Lodge
- Call (877) 213-7664
- Click Here to request more information online.
Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Day Pass with Guestroom Only $69
- Rate includes up to 4 people registered to one guestroom for the day.
- Each person will receive a water park wristband.
- You may have up to 10 people registered per room for an additional $15 per person (for over the first four). Valid Monday through Thursday only. Some date restrictions will apply.
Day Pass Hours: 1:00 – 10:00 pm
“Thank you so much for putting together a great day for my students. They said it was terrific! I agree. It was very kind of Chef Phil to take time out of his schedule and talk with my students. Each year I bring my students and each year I am continually impressed with the Bavarian Inn’s professionalism. Thank you once again. I look forward to working with you next year.”
– Mrs. LeAnn Gerard