The Bavarian Inn Lodge in beautiful downtown Frankenmuth has been hosting National Specialty Shows for over 12 years. In 2001, we had the privilege to host our first show, the Newfoundland Club of America, an organization in which we learned unique processes and how our hotel can offer an incredible site for medium to large specialty show.
Bavarian Inn Lodge is nestled on the banks of the beautiful Cass River and is a world-class getaway destination for groups of all sizes. Walk out our front door and take a stroll (or free shuttle ride) over the wooden covered bridge and you’re at the world-famous Bavarian Inn Restaurant and Castle Shops, 30 River Place shops and boutiques, Bavarian Belle Riverboat Cruise, over 100 shops on Main Street, Bronner’s CHRISTmas Wonderland, Frankenmuth Historical Museum, Michigan’s Military and Space Museum, and other popular Frankenmuth attractions.
Here are some other great reasons to consider us for your next specialty:
- Safe and convenient location, located only 25 minutes from Flint Bishop or MBS airport in Saginaw.
- Walking distance to attractions and shopping.
- We feature World-Famous Frankenmuth chicken dinners plus many other American and German entrees to choose from.
- Facilities all under one roof include:
- Meeting/Banquet facilities to accommodate up to 500 persons
- State-of-the-art sound systems
- 360 Bavarian Themed Sleeping Rooms
- 2 Restaurants
- 2 Lounge Areas (one with live entertainment each night)
- 2 Water Slides, 4 Indoor Pools & 3 Whirlpools with Recreational Center
We have enjoyed our partnership with several clubs over the decade, they include:
Newfoundland Club (5 times with us!) Bernese Mountain Dogs, Scottish Deerhounds (2 times with us!), Great Pyrenees, Weimaraners, Old English Sheepdogs, Afghan Hounds, Borzois, & Italian Greyhounds (2 times with us!)
Located adjacent to the Bavarian Inn Lodge is the Harvey Kern Pavilion in Heritage Park. The Kern Pavilion is a large, clear span structure that provides a flexible show space ideal for rings and grooming area.
Frankenmuth is the best choice! We look forward to extending our world famous Bavarian Hospitality to you and your club. Call me today to set up a site inspection.
Bavarian Inn Lodge
Joanna Stratman, CMP
(877) 213-7664 or Click to Send Email
*Please note the Bavarian Inn Lodge ONLY allows dogs as overnight guests when they are affiliated with a National Specialty Show being held at the Bavarian Inn Lodge.