Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Part Time (25 hr/wk average | Shift Time: primarily 8am-5pm; occasionally 8am-12pm (Must be willing to work both shifts)
We also offer $1 more on weekends and holidays, flexible scheduling, up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement each year, up to $1,000 in referral incentives for each hired friend you refer to work with us, free meals when you are on the clock, plus many other great team member perks!
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
The Bavarian Inn Restaurant is looking for a part time accounting clerk. This person is responsible for processing and accounting of daily receipts for all restaurant sales as well as maintaining accurate records of sales related activities. Hours are great with most shifts 8am-5pm, with some shifts available to be out by noon. (Average of 20-25 hours per week.) This is a great job for college students, parents, and retirees!
- High School diploma or equivalent, with basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Weekend availability is a must
- Must have working knowledge of computer programs, specifically Excel
- Attention to detail is a must
- Math and calculator skills needed to pass basic accounting test
- Must have friendly demeanor with good communication skills
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in this position or others at Bavarian Inn Restaurant you may apply online or visit our Team Services office in person. Office hours are Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm. Interviews are conducted daily as time allows, you may also call ahead to schedule an interview appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
Bavarian Inn Restaurant (Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm applications):
713 S. Main Street, Frankenmuth, MI 48734